Over the years the toilets in the hall have become rather tired and the drains are blocking on a regular basis. Whilst we do not wish to change the character of the building, we need to improve some of the facilities.
We will be applying for grants, but are not expecting these to cover all the costs and are hoping that the local community will help us to raise the money to improve our village hall which serves all ages within the community. We estimate that it will cost around £90,000 for the building work, so all donations will be welcome.
To help with our appeal, you can:
- Make a donation to our funds using MyDonate this enables us to claim Gift Aid which gives us an extra 25p for every £1 donated
- Contact Jill Ellis, 01525 712859
- Attend various events in the village throughout the year
- Join the Co-op and help us to receive community funds - click here to visit our Co-op profile page
- Support our Westoning Village Hall Improvements Project when shopping at Tesco, Flitwick from 1st March until 30th April 2019 by using your tokens to vote for our project. "Every little helps"
- Collect empty popcorn, pretzel, nut and crisp packets, including multipack bags for community recycling. There is a bin, through the gate in the courtyard, at the hall so that you can drop them off at any time. Please spread the word to reduce waste going to landfill and also benefit the hall.
Westoning Village Safari Supper on Saturday 18 May 2019 see Safari Supper page